URLBasket ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller URLBasket of 20 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9AR, United Kingdom.
This policy only applies to our site and mobile application. If you leave our site or mobile application via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.URLBasket.com (our site) or mobile application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or mobile application, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or mobile application.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and mobile application use including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When you make payments to us for our services, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number.
- If you use the Site in connection with an email campaign, we may collect information about your email distribution lists or other elements of your campaign.
We occasionally review the content of your email campaigns to verify compliance with the Terms Of Services.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about the device you use to interact with URLBasket (computer, tv, mobile device etc.), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and mobile application, and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site or mobile application according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site or mobile application.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site and mobile application is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To send you our newsletter which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, email us contact@URLBasket.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at contact@URLBasket.
Our site or mobile application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.